Are you looking to get involved in our school?
We need parents and community business partners to help us!
What is SAC?
- The State mandates that every school has a SAC.
- The SAC determines what the goals for the school are and writes a School Improvement Plan (SIP).
- They also make recommendations to the principal as to how to spend school improvement money.
- The money must be used to reach the SAC goals.
- 2017 AVID & Annual Title I Meeting Agenda.docx (14.5 KBs)
- 2017 AVID & Annual Title I Meeting Minutes.docx (15.9 KBs)
- October 2017 SAC Meeting Agenda.docx (13.7 KBs)
- October 2017 SAC Meeting Minutes.docx (14.6 KBs)
- November 2017 SAC Meeting Agenda.docx (13.9 KBs)
- Novermber 2017 SAC Meeting Minutes.docx (14.9 KBs)
- February 2018 SAC Meeting Agenda.docx (13.0 KBs)